| || |
Internet Explorer Settings
In order to use WizAdd, change the following settings:
- In Internet Options (accessible from Tools menu), click on Privacy tab.
- Click “Sites”.
- Type in “wizfolio.com” in the textbox.
- Click “Allow”
Internet Explorer (IE) by default prompts the user with the above message when the user is viewing mixed contents from both http and https websites.
To remove the message,
- In Internet Options (accessible from Tools menu), click on Security tab.
- Click Internet
- Click Custom Level
- Under Settings, scroll down to "Miscellaneous" section
- Set "Display mixed content" to "Enable" (default is set at "prompt")